Disability insurance can provide you with financial security by replacing a portion of your earnings when an accident or illness causes you to become disabled and unable to work or earn an income.
Accidents and illnesses are a fact of life. They could happen to anyone at any time. Did you know that
- 1 in 3 people, on average, will be disabled for 90 days or longer at least once before age 65.
- The average length of a disability that lasts over 90 days is 2.9 years.
Both personal and business disability insurance solutions are available that offer flexibility and features to help bridge the gap between income and expenses during a disability.
You may not want to even think about the possibility of your child becoming critically ill, but what if it does happen?
Would you want financial resources to:
- Take time off work and be with your child?
- Choose the care available?
- Focus on your child’s recovery and not other financial concerns?
Child LifeAdvance™ pays a lump sum benefit if an insured child is diagnosed with one of 24 critical illness insured conditions, including 5 insured childhood-related conditions. The lump sum benefit is usually payable 30 days after the diagnosis of a covered critical illness insured condition as defined in the policy.